A few days ago, whilst looking for a link for another blog post, I discovered that the E.L.F UK franchise is closing it’s business. Distribeauty who where an exclusive distributer of E.L.F products have decided to go in a different direction.
With that in mind, I have placed a wee order, before products become difficult to get hold of. I may share that here when that arrives. In the mean time though I thought it would be fun to share my favourite product discoveries from the E.L.F brand.
1. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. This stuff is just great, it sets my undereye concealer brilliantly, whilst illuminating at the same time. A perfect pick me up for when I’ve had too many late nights.
2. Liquid Eyeliner – black. I consider this to be a very good dupe for Benefits Magic Ink, it’s so easy to use and glides on easily. Pigmentation is good for the price and as long as I don’t rub my eyes it stays put.
3. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This is such a good eyeprimer and is so cheap. I will miss this, boo!
4. Compressed Powder Eyeshadow duo in Berry. As you can see this has been well used, this used to be my go to for work. It’s a little bit chalky but blends out well and lasts a workday with the use of primer. Not sure why it was called berry though as to me that is not a berry shade.
5. Mineral Eyeshadows. These mineral pigments are just fab, as you can see I’ve collected quite a few. My recent order will contain more shades that I haven’t got yet oooops!
So there you go, these are my favourite E.L.F products. I will miss having easy access, good job I’m off to the US in October, I can stock up then.
Distribeauty are taking their business in a different direction, they promise some exciting international products, and I’m excited to see what they will have to offer us beauty junkies.
Will you miss E.L.F? I love to hear what are you favourite products.
Bye for now, Katy 🙂