I talked about Garnier Miracle sleep cream in a recent skincare favourites post. Before I wrote that post I was doing some research into the product’s ingredient list. I like to know what I’m putting on my skin, and to be be honest, who doesn’t?
Several of those Ingredients however I had never heard of let alone knew what they were doing for my skin. Are they even safe? I consider myself to be quite passionate about good skincare so its no surprise then this triggered a spontaneous research session.
Now I understand why Garnier Miracle Sleep cream is so good! These 7 magic ingredients are why;
- Lavender Essential Oil – Aside from smelling nice and being relaxing, Lavender oil also has disinfect properties and can help with circulation.
- Extract of Albizia – This is a tropical plant extract. Usually this is taken as an oral supplement. Source (Organic facts.net) It has many benefits including helping to keep skin healthy.
- Andenosine – This is a type of Yeast. It actually can be found naturally in the body. Used in this way it can help to energise the skins surface and has anti-wrinkle properties. Source Paula’s Choice.
- Jojoba Oil – This can help to soften the skin whist also unclogging pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is one of my favourite skincare ingredients. It has moisture binding capabilities so helps to improve the performance of the other ingredients on the skin. I swear by any product with this in.
- LHA – This is an abbreviation of beta-lipohydroxy acid and is similar to Salicylic Acid. As it has a PH of 5.5, similar to the skins natural PH level is it suitable for sensitive skin. Source laroche-posay . It has antibacterial properties, lifts dead skin cells and unclogs pores.
- Ruscus Extract – This is another plant extract that has calming and soothing benefits. Source Weleda.com.
My skin has definitely benefited from this combination of ingredients. I would even go as far as claiming Garnier Miracle Sleep cream has achieved holy grail status with me. Priced at a very reasonable Rrp of £12.99 this is an all rounder skincare product that is worth investing in.