First up I want to apologise to Jayde, over at Jaydedanielle.com, who nominated me for this award. This post should have been up a wee while ago but alas I was procrastinating again as usual. Yup I’m a bugger for that! Anyways you should check out her blog, it’s great, I particularly like her style of photography.
Having not been blogging for very long, well consistently since christmas, (before that you got a post once a month if you were lucky), it’s great to know that people are finding my little blog. I’ve definately caught the blogging bug now! Thank you Jayde for sharing my blog with others through the versatile blogger award, it means a lot.
So the rules of this award state that I must share 10 random facts about myself, and then nominate 10 other bloggers. Errrr, some of them may actually a bit weirdly random, you have been warned.
1. I’m a complete and utter clutze, and very unladylike with it as well. On my wedding day I was all decked out in my finery, looking like a lady, but still managed to trip over, walking up the aisle. Umm it provided a few laughs I suppose!
2. I’m a pro at playing the recorder. I would drive my mum nuts as a kid playing it for hours. She has since got her own back though and bought my daughter one for her birthday, cheers mum!
3. I have a guilty secret in the form of my love of mills & boon romances. I blame my nan, I’m sure it was one of her books I picked up originally. I love a happy ending, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
4. My little sister and I were once Westlife Stalkers. In fact we quite regularly used to pop up in their video’s and on TV footage. We used to bunk of school to go to signings at tower records in Piccadilly Circus, I’m not a bad influence on her, honest.
5. I can’t whistle, I’ve tried, I’m just crap at it.
6. If you want to make me angry then tell me to ‘Chillax’. I hate that word, it’s like waving a red flag in front of a bull, I go nuts!
7. My first kiss, at 12, was so bad it scared me of boys till I was 16. It was a major cringe moment.
8. I have approximately 106 lip products. I’ve banned myself from buying them several times, but still have no self control. I think I need to go to lipstick rehab. Does anyone know of such a thing exists, I need help clearly!
9. I have a bit of a coffee habit. Yup I love going for coffee, oh and cake, mustn’t forget the cake. That’s probably how I’ve managed to put 1 1/2 stone in the past year. Ooops.
10. My home life consists of 1 husband, 3 kids and a dog. We did have 5 fish aswell but one of then kept attacking the other fish. Bad fish! Alas they are all in fishy heaven now.
Yes so that’s 10 random facts about me. I hope I haven’t scared you off to much.
The bloggers I nominate are:
Beauty by trial
Fit Mum Diary
These are all bloggers that I follow and enjoy, some are beauty, some fashion, some lifestyle or as in LMGcomics case a talented Illustrator. What they all have in common though is credit for the great work they are doing. If you’ve been nominated before sorry, it just means you popular. Do check out their blogs by following the links, I’m fangirling on them all right now.
Bye for now, Katy 🙂